HOW TO WIN:
1. Listen starting at starting at 7AM for YOUR CUE TO CALL.
2. When you hear the CUE to call, be CALLER 19!
3. Caller 19 will spin the HOT 97.5 MONEY WHEEL and INSTANTLY WIN either $100, $200, $300, $500, $1000!!
Winning happens during the 7AM, 9AM, 11AM, 2PM, 4PM, 6PM, & 7PM hours every weekday!
1. KVEG-FM will conduct this contest beginning Thursday, October 25, 2018 and will end on or around Friday, November 30, 2018.
2. To enter HOT 97.5’s “$50,000 MONEY WHEEL,” contest listeners must be CALLER 19 when they hear the CUE TO CALL. The 19th CALLER will instantly win either $100, $200, $300, $500, $1000 from our MONEY WHEEL.
3. Winning contestants will receive an initial call to confirm the correct spelling of their legal first and last name. Then another call when their prize (money) is available for pick-up. Winning contestants may pick up their prize at the Kemp Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor (located at 3999 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Suite K, Las Vegas, NV 89119), when he/she receives a call stating their prize is available.
4. All winning contestants must have a valid form of identification (state issued identification, passport, gov’t issued identification) and provide the proper identification upon picking up prize.
5. All winning contestants of HOT 97.5’s “50,000 MONEY WHEEL” contest cannot win another prize from KVEG/KVGQ/KMZQ for thirty (30) days after date of winning and CANNOT win again during the run of this promotion.
6. In case of dispute, the decision of the KVEG-FM (Kemp Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor) management is final.
7. All winning contestants must be the participant who originally dialed the phone to the radio station (Hot 97.5 KVEG) to participate in the contest. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in the contest on another person’s behalf. The contestant must provide their own name, own birth date, own address, own zip code and own phone number. If a contestant uses a false or incomplete name or birth date, they will be immediately disqualified from the contest and will be ineligible to win any prize.
8. This contest and the prize values may be ended or altered at the sole discretion of KVEG-FM (Kemp Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor).
9. The winning contestant will be required to submit sufficient identification in person including a valid driver’s license, social security card and/or birth certificate.
10. The winning contestant is subject to verification of their identity by KVEG-FM (Kemp Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor) prior to the prize being awarded. The winner may also be required to submit to a voice analysis to compare their voice to the winning contest call audio tape to verify an audio match. A voice analysis that does not produce an audio match will disqualify the contestant and result in a prize claim denial.
11. KVEG-FM, KEMP Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor, or any of their related or affiliated entities is not responsible for any disconnection of a participant’s telephone call due to local or long distance company failure, power company failure, or other act of God.
12. As a prize winner, you acknowledge that KVEG-FM (Kemp Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor) has a right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are a prize winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
13. There is a no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest. Contestants must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license or Nevada I.D. to play as well as a Clark County, NV resident.
14. There will be no substitution for prizes. Participation in the contest and the prizes awarded are non-transferable. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of KVEG-FM (Kemp Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor) and another winner will not be selected.
15. The decision of KVEG-FM (Kemp Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor) management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official rules.
16. KVEG-FM, its representatives, agencies and employees, are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery.
17. All contestants in the contest must be 18 years of age and a Clark County, Nevada resident.
18. KVEG-FM (Kemp Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor) reserves the right to end the contest at any time without additional notice.
19. Employees and associates of KVEG-FM (Kemp Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor), other related sponsors, and their immediate families may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.