HOT 97.5 (KVEG) Contest Rules
1. KVEG-FM reserves the right to end the contest at any time without additional notice.
2. Employees, associates, interns of KVEG-FM, other related sponsors, and their immediate families may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
3. Only one winner per household is allowed.
4. Winning contestants will be called when the prize is ready for pick up. Winning contestants can pick up their prize at the Kemp Broadcasting studios (located at 3999 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Suite K, Las Vegas, NV 89119).
5. Winners of any HOT 97.5 contests cannot win another prize from KVEG for thirty (30) days after date of winning and must wait 60 – 90 days if a trip is won.
6. Winners of any HOT 97.5 contest cannot participate in the same contest for the remainder of the contest run dates and cannot win any other contest on HOT 97.5 for thirty (30) days after date of winning.
7. In case of dispute, the decision of the KVEG-FM management is final.
8. Any contest winner must be the participant who originally dialed the phone to the radio station to participate in the contest. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in the contest on another person’s behalf. The contestant must provide their own name, own birth date, own address, own zip code and own phone number. If a contestant uses a false or incomplete name or birth date, they will be immediately disqualified from the contest and be ineligible to win any prize.
9. This contest and the prize values may be ended or altered at the sole discretion of KVEG-FM.
10. If tickets to an event are awarded as a prize, KEMP Broadcasting is not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of the event for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the event not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued.
11. The winning contestants will be required to submit sufficient identification in person including a valid driver’s license, social security card and/or birth certificate.
12. The prize winning contestant is subject to verification of their identity by KVEG-FM prior to the prize being awarded. The prize winning contestant may also be required to submit to a voice analysis to compare their voice to the grand prize winning contest call audio tape to verify an audio match. A voice analysis that does not produce an audio match will disqualify the contestant and result in a prize claim denial.
13. KVEG-FM, KEMP Broadcasting Corporation, or any of their related or affiliated entities is not responsible for any disconnection of a participant’s telephone call due to local or long distance company failure, power company failure, or other act of God.
14. As a prize winner, you acknowledge that KVEG-FM has a right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are a prize winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
15. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win any contest on KVEG. Contestants must be at least 19 years old with a valid Nevada driver’s license or Nevada I.D. to play.
16. There will be no substitution for prizes. Participation in the contest and the prizes awarded are non-transferable. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of KVEG-FM. Another winner will not be selected.
17. The decision of KVEG-FM management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official rules.
18. KVEG-FM, its representatives, agencies and employees, are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery.
19. All contestants that participate in any contest must be 19 years of age, unless specific contest age limits are required and must be a Clark County, Nevada resident.