HOT 97.5’s “Ultimate Choice” Rules
1. KVEG-FM will conduct this contest beginning Monday September 16th, 2013 and on around Friday December 13th, 2013.
2. KVEG-FM reserves the right to end the contest at any time without additional notice.
3. Employees, associates, interns of KVEG-FM, other related sponsors, and their immediate families may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
4. To enter HOT 97.5’s “Ultimate Choice” Contest listeners must listen at the beginning of each shift for the first of two song titles to prompt calling in to win. Once the specified two songs are played, listener must be caller 97 and repeat back the two specified songs to automatically win the "Ultimate Choice" and have the opportunity to pick concert tickets of their choice from the four main promotion artist (Selena Gomez, Drake, Beyonce, and Justin Timberlake). Listeners can win with the Morning Show and Midday every Day. The Afternoon and Night Show will alternate giveaways each weekday. The first of the two winning songs will be announced at the beginning of each shift and the next chance to win the "Ultimate Choice" will be announced at the end of every shift.
5. Contestants will be called when the tickets to their chosen concert are in house and ready for pick up. Winners can pick up their prize at the radio station (located at 3999 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Suite K, Las Vegas, NV 89119).
6. Winners of HOT 97.5’s “Ultimate Choice” contest cannot win another prize from Kemp Broadcasting for thirty (30) days after date of winning.
7. Winners of HOT 97.5’s “Ultimate Choice” contest who cannot participate in HOT 97.5’s “Ultimate Choice” contest for the remainder of the promotion and cannot win any other contest on HOT 97.5 for thirty (30) days after date of winning.
8. In case of dispute, the decision of the KVEG-FM management is final.
9. Any contest winner must be the participant who originally dialed the phone to the radio station to participate in the contest. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in the contest on another person’s behalf. The contestant must provide their own name, own birth date, own address, own zip code and own phone number. If a contestant uses a false or incomplete name or birth date, they will be immediately disqualified from the contest and be ineligible to win any prize.
10. This contest and the prize values may be ended or altered at the sole discretion of KVEG-FM.
11. The winning contestants will be required to submit sufficient identification in person including a valid driver’s license, social security card and/or birth certificate.
12. The prize winning contestant is subject to verification of their identity by KVEG-FM prior to the prize being awarded. The prize winning contestant may also be required to submit to a voice analysis to compare their voice to the grand prize winning contest call audio tape to verify an audio match. A voice analysis that does not produce an audio match will disqualify the contestant and result in a prize claim denial.
13. KVEG-FM, KEMP Broadcasting Corporation, or any of their related or affiliated entities is not responsible for any disconnection of a participant’s telephone call due to local or long distance company failure, power company failure, or other act of God.
14. As a prize winner, you acknowledge that KVEG-FM has a right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are a prize winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
15. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest. Contestants must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license or Nevada I.D. to play.
16. There will be no substitution for prizes. Participation in the contest and the prizes awarded are non-transferable. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of KVEG-FM. Another winner will not be selected.
17. The decision of KVEG-FM management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official rules.
18. KVEG-FM, its representatives, agencies and employees, are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery.
19. All contestants in the contest must be 16 years of age and a Clark County, Nevada resident.