Morning Show Blog
Iggy Azalea broke things off with Nick Young because he is expecting a second child with his ex-girlfriend, new reports are claiming.
The singer ended her engagement to the NBA player earlier this month and announced at the time that she couldn’t re-build her trust in Young after cheating rumours swirled earlier this year.
But it seems that there is much more to the story now that sources are claiming Young, 31, cheated on the Aussie star with his baby mama Keonna Green.
Scroll down for video
The real reason they split? Iggy Azalea reportedly discovered that Nick Young impregnated his ex-girlfriend before she ended their engagement earlier this month
‘Nick waited until Keonna was four months pregnant to tell Iggy the news,’ an insider told Life & Style.
They added that he told Iggy ‘he was drunk and had a lapse in judgment.’
‘He said it was a one-night stand and will never happen again,’ the insider explained before revealing Young is expecting another boy with the mother of his four-year-old son Nick Jr.
‘This is something she can’t ignore, and it ruined their future together.’ a source said.
Life & Style claim they approached Keonna last week where she confirmed the pregnancy was an accident but refused to comment further.
‘Nick waited until Keonna was four months pregnant to tell Iggy the news,’ Sources claim Nick is expecting another boy with Keonna Green, the mother of his four-year-old son Nick Jr. They are pictured with their son in June 2015
Doting parents: The duo are seen at Nick Jr.’s fourth birthday party earlier this year
Sources say that Iggy, 26, was always supportive of Young’s friendship with his ex but that he ‘took advantage of her trust’.
Dailymail.com has contacted Nick and Iggy’s reps for comment.
Iggy took to social media last week to confirm the couple had ended their engagement.
She wrote: ‘Unfortunately although I love Nick and have tried and tried to rebuild my trust in him – It’s become apparent in the last few weeks I am unable to.
‘I genuinely wish Nick the best. It’s never easy to part ways with the person you planned you’re entire future with, but futures can be rewritten and as of today mine is a blank page.’
Young’s message for fans was simply ‘Single’ which he posted to Twitter shortly after Iddy’s heartfelt note.
An insider revealed that Young told Iggy ‘it was a one-night stand and will never happen again,’ The Lakers player is pictured looking cheerful at the Nice Guy in West Hollywood on Tuesday night
Back down under: Iggy, 26, jetted back home to Sydney on Wednesday
‘Tried to rebuild trust’ Iggy publicly announced her split from Young last week with this message posted to social media
Shortly after news of the split photos emerged showing Young’s car being towed away from the Fancy singer’s house but Iggy spoke out to clarify: ‘I never had anyone’s car towed nor did I kick nick out of “my” house.
‘The home belongs to nick, I am the one moving. Thanks,’ she tweeted.
On Wednesday the pop star was seen arriving into Sydney where she will be joining the judging panel on the Australian X Factor.
Young meanwhile was out painting the town red at the Nice Guy in West Hollywood.
Setting the record straight: Shortly after the announcement Iggy clarified that she was the one moving out of Young’s home
Part of his life: Sources say Iggy was always supportive of Young’s friendship with his ex. Green runs a kid’s clothing business called Young’s Playhouse
The Lakers player was joined by his teammate Jordan Clarkson.
While making his way out of the celebrity hotspot Young joked withTMZ about losing the $500,000 engagement ring he got back from Iggy.
‘I need some insurance money’ he said while laughing as he got into his luxury Range Rover.
Iggy and Nick began dating at the beginning of 2014 and got engaged in 2015, but their romance was rocked earlier this year when the ‘Team’ hitmaker had to suffer the indignity of a video leaking online which showed her ex-fiancé Nick admitting to his Los Angeles Lakers teammate D’Angelo Russell that he had cheated on her.
Party days: Young is pictured with Keonna in a snap from her Instagram account which she has recently made private
It’s over: Iggy and Nick began dating at the beginning of 2014 and got engaged in June 2015
Posted in: 0 comments
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Former rap music mogulMarion “Suge” Knight might be in jail but he still has access to the courts. So he’s sued Chris Brown and the owners of a popular nightclub on Monday because he was shot seven times at a 2014 party hosted by the R&B singer.
The lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Courtaccuses Brown and the West Hollywood nightclub 1 Oak of failing to have adequate security and allowing at least one armed person into the venue during the party.
Knight survived gunshot wounds to the abdomen, chest and left forearm. The Death Row Records co-founder has cited complications from those injuries, including a blood clot, in court appearances on an unrelated murder charge.
His attorneys, however, are trying to connect the two events: They say Knight’s fear months after the shooting led him to flee when he was attacked in his car, running down two men and killing one. Knight, who is a two-time convicted felon, is in jail awaiting trial.
The lawsuit does not state how much money Knight is seeking, but it asks for a judgment ordering the defendants to pay past and future medical expenses for his injuries.
An email sent to Brown’s attorney, Mark Geragos, was not immediately returned Monday. 1 Oak’s owners declined comment. The club also has venues in New York, Las Vegas and Mexico City.
The lawsuit contends 1 Oak should have taken special security precautions because events hosted by Brown have a history of violence. It accuses Brown of gang ties and a “well-documented track record of hosting events and/or parties in which violence frequently erupted.”
Brown has completed probation in a 2009 felony assault case in which he attacked singer Rihanna, his then-girlfriend. He has not been implicated in the August 2014 shooting, and no arrests have been made.
“As a result of the negligence of the defendants, one or more unknown individuals were allowed access to the event with weapons, including firearms,” the lawsuit says. “As a foreseeable result, gunshots were fired by those admitted into the event and (Knight) was shot and seriously injured.”
Singer Pia Mia, who co-hosted the party, is also named as a defendant. An email sent to her publicist was not immediately returned.
Knight also was shot and wounded at a 2005 party hosted by Kanye West in Miami Beach. He sued the rapper, blaming him for lax security, but a judge ruled in West’s favor after concluding there was no evidence a shooting was foreseeable.
Knight has a string of legal problems dating back more than 20 years and was charged in two separate cases soon after the 2014 shooting.
The 51-year-old and comedian Katt Williams were accused of stealing a celebrity photographer’s camera in Beverly Hills within days of the shooting. Both men have pleaded not guilty to robbery charges.
Months later, Knight was charged with running over two men with his pickup truck outside a Compton burger stand, killing one and seriously injuring the other. Knight’s attorneys have said he was fleeing armed attackers in the January 2015 collision.
They say Knight was acting in self-defense when he struck Cle “Bone” Sloan, who was punching Knight through the window of his pickup truck, and also hit Terry Carter, who died from his injuries.
Attorneys J. Tooson and Jeremy Lessem linked Knight’s injuries from the nightclub shooting to the Compton incident, saying he was afraid for his life and still recovering.
“Mr. Knight was still extremely frail from his gunshot injuries less than five months earlier,” Tooson wrote in a statement. “When the facts are finally revealed in this case, we’re certain it will be apparent that our client was simply trying to flee for his life.”
Knight was a key player in the gangster rap scene that flourished in the 1990s and has been kept under tight security since he turned himself in to authorities after the deadly collision.
His Death Row Records label once listed Dr. Dre, Tupac Shakur and Snoop Doggamong its artists. Knight lost control of the company after it was forced into bankruptcy.
Knight pleaded no contest in 1995 and was sentenced to five years’ probation for assaulting two rappers in 1992. He was sentenced to prison in 1997 for violating his probation by taking part in a fight at a Las Vegas hotel hours before Shakur was fatally wounded in a drive-by attack as he rode in Knight’s car.
Posted in: 0 comments
Rumors are currently swirling that the entire “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast consisting of Karlie Redd, Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi Faust and Lil Scrappy has been given the boot.
If you believe the rumor mill producers are ditching everyone on the roster after five seasons of catch fades, drink throwing and messy love triangles——because they want BIGGER stars.
Rumor has is that Love & Hip Hop Atlanta has plans to fire their entire cast and replace them with a more star-studded lineup.
Allegedly the producers on the show have been reaching out to all of Atlanta trying to get new cast members.
The only problem is there is no real reason a “real celeb” would need to appear on the controversial reality show.
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta will be filming the reunion on the 28-29th of this month.
We couldn’t imagine a cast without Stevie J, Joseline Hernandez the Puerto Rican Princess, and the new addition of crazy, Tommie.
Would you watch the show if the entire cast is replaced?
Posted in: 0 comments