HOT 97.5 brings you the $50,000 Sexy Shoe Party at Nordstrom’s inside the Fashion Show Mall!
All you have to do is LISTEN for the CUE TO CALL, KNOW THE CLUE OF THE DAY AND BE CALLER 97!!
LISTEN IN AT 6AM, 7AM, & 8AM FOR THE CLUE OF THE DAY, EVERY WEEKDAY!!
HOW TO WIN:
1. Listen at 6AM, 7AM, 8AM for the CLUE OF THE DAY!
2. When you hear the CUE TO CALL every weekday, be Caller 97 and KNOW THE CLUE OF THE DAY!!
3. Caller 97 with CLUE OF THE DAY will win their INVITE to the $50,000 SEXY SHOE PARTY!
1. KVEG-FM will conduct this contest beginning Monday, May 14, 2018
and ending on or around Friday, June 22, 2018.
2. To enter HOT 97.5’s “$50,000 Sexy Shoe Party” Contest listeners must be caller 97 and have the CLUE OF THE DAY when they hear the Cue to Call.
3. Winning contestants will be called with more details closer to the event day. Winning contestants can pick up their prize at the Kemp Broadcasting studios (located at 3999 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Suite K, Las Vegas, NV 89119) when prize is available.
4. All winners must have a valid Nevada Driver’s License and be 21 or over to win.
5. Winners of HOT 97.5’s “$50,000 Sexy Shoe Party” contest cannot win another prize from KVEG for thirty (30) days after the date of winning.
6. In case of dispute, the decision of the KVEG-FM management is final.
7. Any contest winner must be the participant who originally dialed the phone to the radio station to participate in the contest. No family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be allowed to participate in the contest on another person’s behalf. The contestant must provide their own name, own birth date, own address, own zip code and own phone number. If a contestant uses a false or incomplete name or birth date, they will be immediately disqualified from the contest and be ineligible to win any prize.
8. This contest and the prize values may be ended or altered at the sole discretion of KVEG-FM.
9. The winning contestants will be required to submit sufficient identification in person including a valid driver’s license, social security card and/or birth certificate.
10. The prize winning contestant is subject to verification of their identity by KVEG-FM prior to the prize being awarded. The prize winning contestant may also be required to submit to a voice analysis to compare their voice to the grand prize winning contest call audio tape to verify an audio match. A voice analysis that does not produce an audio match will disqualify the contestant and result in a prize claim denial.
11. KVEG-FM, KEMP Broadcasting and Digital Outdoor, or any of their related or affiliated entities is not responsible for any disconnection of a participant’s telephone call due to local or long distance company failure, power company failure, or other act of God.
12. As a prize winner, you acknowledge that KVEG-FM has a right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are a prize winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
13. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest. Contestants must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license or Nevada I.D. to play.
14. There will be no substitution for prizes. Participation in the contest and the prizes awarded are non-transferable. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of KVEG-FM. Another winner will not be selected.
15. The decision of KVEG-FM management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official rules.
16. KVEG-FM, its representatives, agencies and employees, are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery.
17. All contestants in the contest must be 21 years of age and a Clark County, Nevada resident.
18. KVEG-FM reserves the right to end the contest at any time without additional notice.
19. Employees, associates, interns of KVEG-FM, other related sponsors, and their immediate families may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.